So here we go, after several months of writing FB notes off and on I've decided to take the plunge and write a real blog.
As for what the blog will be about, it's a wildcard. One day it could be Faith, another day it could be about "Mad Men"; it really depends on what I'm moved to write about. Just consider me another girl standing on her digital soapbox tossing ideas out into the world and seeing what the rest of the world has to say.
Which sort of brings us to the title. Learning to Listen. It describes where I am right now in life. Learning to listen to God, learning to listen to what people say (both verbally and non-verbally) and paying attention to what I hear. We all talk a good game about communication and how important it is in life. But what we seem to forget is that LISTENING is an important part of communication too. I'm trying to remember that more and more each day. To really pay attention to what someone is telling me and then how I respond to that.
So there you have it. The goal is to write a post at least once a week. Thanks for reading, now and in the future.
Welcome to the Blogosphere, Annette! Have fun! :D
ReplyDelete